Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Cup Overflows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the joy I just found in my inbox!

It's new pictures of our sweet little Prince in Liberia!
Obviously, we had heard that he has recovered from his traumatic yellow fever illness, but I had not seen pictures since that last horrible one was taken with his yellow eyes.

Look at my sweet Prince now!!!! Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just makes my heart sing and my day brighter! We have been told that he is having a great time in his new foster home and that he talks of us often. I feel like I could explode right now!!

My face is just beaming!

Oh Lord, you created the Heavens and the Earth - you can do anything! Please be sure this little boy knows how much his Mommy and Daddy love him in America! Give him a supernatural hug from us right now and please bring him home SOON!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am so glad to hear that he is doing well in his new foster home and that his sickness is gone. He looks so precious in these photos and I know you are all praying for the day that you can be together as a family. I am praying for your adoption and I am so glad that he is healthy and waiting for his new mom and dad.

Bring Prince home Lord!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cyn I am rejoicing with you! I am so excited it has lifted my spirit! I too will be praying with my sister in Christ Kathleen, for Prince to be brought home healthy and happy very soon! Much love to you all!!!!
Dawn