Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And so...this is my day!

As is customary, I literally pressed the "new post" button with ambitions of sitting and writing a nice introductory post to this new blog, however, just as I attempted to type the first word a scream resounded from the bedroom where little 3 month old Elle is pretending to sleep.

I say "pretending" because I am thoroughly convinced that is all she does. Lately it seems as though she lays in there quietly just until I try to actually settle down to do something. At that particular moment her radar goes off and she lets out an earth shattering scream which inevitably shakes the house and lets me know that I will not be getting much accomplished at this particular moment. :)

Oh well, such is life...at least the life of a mom of three. I have come to realize that this is just the tip of the iceberg. What kind of mom in her right mind tries to blog anyway? Get real!:)

No comments: