Saturday, March 15, 2008

This is my dream!

I realize that many of you may not be as excited about this as I am, but it's my blog so too bad:)!
I know that my sister Becky will drool over this as much as I am! Go Becky!
You'll notice that under "my favorites" I have a few of the sites that I like listed. One of those is the blog of the President of Proverbs 31 ministries (Lysa Terkeurst). On her site yesterday she had an 'organizational tips' day. This is one that I just love and had to pass on.
The woman that posted this tip used plastic rain gutters to store her ribbon in! She says it works much better than spools. I happen to know (from a former youth event) that rain gutters run about $5 for an 8 foot piece...CHEAP!!!
Now, I am not blessed with a room to devote to my ribbon storage :) , but I am seriously considering using the back a closet door for this brilliant idea!! HOW FUN!

If you'd like to see this woman's post yourself click on: http://danelleandres.blogspot.com/

Have any great tips to share? "Comment" them below!

(Becky could just take pictures of her entire house....it's an organizer's paradise!)

No comments: