Sunday, March 9, 2008

Clearly Donn is NOT used to having a girl yet!


I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup the other day when I asked Donn to get Elle dressed for the day with the clothes that I had out . A few minutes went by when I heard Donn saying to Elle, "What in the world are these things? Why does mommy want you wearing leg warmers?"


Needless to say, I was intrigued (since I knew that I had never purchased leg warmers for my 3 month old daughter).


When I entered the family room, this is what I found!:)



For those men out there who think these are "leg warmers" let me show you how they are actually supposed to look (and how incredibly cute they are)!


Poor little Elle!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndie,
I laughed out loud when I read/saw this post ... too funny, and probably even more funny because I can imagine the same thing happening in our home soon if this little one is a girl! But good for Donn for at least attempting to dress her ... wait until he has to do her hair.
Jennie

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud and read it to Dan right away! Very Very cute...and awesome job taking pictures of these moments. :)

Courtney