Friday, September 26, 2008

Accountability!!

AHHH!!!!!

If you are a blogger as I am; you have probably also noticed the trend.

September 22nd rolled around and everyone and their brother's uncle was posting blogs about their amazing Autumn decorations...

UGGH...

Meanwhile, I was busy posting about smudges on my windows. :)

And yet, reading all of these posts did actually make me stop to think about that lonely little Autumn decorations box that sits up in my attic and gets pulled out once a year (if he's lucky).

For days now I have told my husband to expect an Autumn Festival when he gets home from work that evening. I have had the best of intentions; but I just can't seem to pull it off.

For now, that lonely little box cries out to me from above...

BUT TODAY IS THE DAY! Okay, well; maybe not today...I've got a lot going on today.

But, this weekend is it!

I've decided to post my aspirations to transform my home into a Fall Paradise because it will keep me accountable to actually put on my homemaker's hat and get busy this weekend.

And so begins the challenge...what are you doing this weekend? :)

If all goes well, I will post pictures of my amazing home transformation on Monday...if all goes well.:)

2 comments:

Annie Beth said...

I haven't pulled out my orange candles, fake leaf garland or tabletop scarecrow since my second child arrived. Ha. But Target has some cute dollar items that would make great decorations if one had the inclination.

Anonymous said...

Cyndie -- when you're done with your house come over and do mine. Except I don't have anything.... SHOPPING TIME!! At the Target dollar bin.... :)