Thursday, September 4, 2008

The "Real" Life...

Well, I must admit..I'm no political guru by any stretch of the imagination and it's not too often that you'll catch me posting too much about politics on this here blog...but,last night my world of "Mommy Mommy Mommy" clashed with good ole' fashioned politics and I am so excited about it!

Say what you want about any of our current Presidential candidates. Each one has their strengths and each one has their weaknesses (as we all do); but never before have I sat and laughed so hard during an acceptance speech.

I'm sure that most of you saw the moment I am referring to; but just in case you were sacked out after a long day of chasing kids, let me enlighten you with the true life of a mother....



My goodness! Piper Palin is already a little Mom!

Come on, admit it...how many times have you licked your hand and cleaned up your child or fixed their hair!

I dread to think of the amount of boogies I have wiped from my child's face!

But, that's life isn't it?

It's about time the white house experience a little taste of "real" life!

No comments: