Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just so you know...

Yes; I'm still alive and No, the blogging monster hasn't crept up and forced me to banish myself from blogging (though we all know that is always a possibility).

The fact of the matter is that our internet has been off and on for a few days now so I am grabbing a minute (while it's back on) to let you know that I do still have plenty of random thoughts and dumb musings to share with you.

Of course, today is Sunday (which means "day of rest" to many people) but to a youth pastor and his wife it actually means that I am again running back out the door to church.

And so, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to chat again...if you can really call this chatting:)!

Of course, that is all dependent on whether or not my internet is actually cooperating tomorrow.

If not...just look out your windows.

I'll come up with smoke signals to tell you all about my weekend!:)

There's more than one way to skin a cat!

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Visibility is really poor this morning, so I don't think I'll get your smoke signals. I guess I'll miss your conversation today if your net is down.

Sad times. [smile] Hope your internet treats you well.

~Luke