Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taking Satan's Power Away...

Sisters,

Sometimes I read things that stop me in my tracks and make me sit staring blankly at the wall.

Today I read something like this.

You have probably heard me say many times that I think it's time the masks come off.

I fully believe that one of Satan's greatest tools is convincing Godly women that they're not good enough.

How many times have you had the thought, "What would people think of me if they really knew the truth?"

How many "secrets" have you kept hidden in the dark?

How many "burdens" have you carried on your shoulders?

I am sick of allowing Satan to have this hold over my life... I have committed to doing my best to be real with you and real with myself...

Today, I was reminded of the beauty and healing that comes when God's daughters stop living with "secrets."

Please click here to read an amazing testimony by Lysa Terkeurst, President of Proverbs 31 Ministries.

It's time we stand up and admit who we are...

It's time to take the power away from Satan and allow God to transform our lives!

No comments: