Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Few Prayers...

Dear 'Faithful 3'

Well, Friday has arrived! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing is....this is the busiest Friday of my entire year.

I have my huge fundraising event for the Adoption Agency that I work for today. It's an event that I have been working on since July and today is the big day!!

Therefore, no shallow thoughts to share (I know you already weren't expecting deep thoughts, so I'll just clarify that there will be no shallow ones either)!:)

So, if you think to, please say a prayer today.

Pray that I don't sweat ridiculously sitting outside at a a golf course for 12 hours today.

Pray that I still smell pleasing when it's time to welcome fundraisers and pray that, above all else, there will be no misting rain that could frizz my hair up to the skies and scare away our guests. (Like I said...shallow).

Well, I guess one other thing you could really pray for is that God would use this event to raise funds to go toward this incredible Christian ministry that brings babies 'home' (Maybe you should start by praying this prayer).

Just promise me that somewhere in there you pray about my frizzy hair also (God hears them all Sisters!):)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Hope it went well. I had a busy weekend too, so I didn't get a chance to pray before hand. May the funds raised benefit many children as they come home.

~Luke