Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to Fall!!

Oops...I probably should re-title this post.

"Welcome to REALITY!!"

I know; I know... I had high aspirations on Friday...

I always have high aspirations on Fridays! Why is that? As if having a weekend actually means I will have MORE time on my hands to get things done...HA!

Weekends in our house typically mean life gets busier! I don't know why I ever thought I would get tons of festive decorating done.

Nevertheless; I told you I would show you my beautiful house on Monday, so here is my "beautiful" house on Monday...

These "fall" decorations I actually use year round. They tend to show up all around the house. Sometimes even under couches and in closets. :)

Notice the amazing assortment of orange pumpkins and beautiful apples adorning my mantle....oh wait...nope...not there. :)


I personally am quite fond of my festive kitchen...I mean, come on!...I think there may be a pumpkin bowl mixed in that mess somewhere (oh wait...nope; I haven't pulled those out of the back of the cupboard yet). Hey, wait! Is that an apple I see there in the background!

And of course, who can imagine a Fall Festival without crocs and flipflops! I mean, come on!

What screams Fall like dirty old shoes?

The bottom line is; please don't sit at home and cry if you can't decorate for fall with as much skill as I do.

It's a gift ya'll. It truly is. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stunning, Cyndie, absolutely stunning!! I love your willingness to post the real deal..in color pictures, no less!! Happy end of September to you!

Jennifer