Friday, March 27, 2009

And so...

So, now what?

Now you are all caught up on our Liberian adventure and you're probably bored stiff by all my random thoughts and musings (just be grateful it wasn't a month long trip)!

Now what?

I have no idea.

And so, this is where we sit for a while...

Major prayer...major decisions and still taking malaria pills for the next 3 weeks.

This is life after Liberia!

Please continue to pray for our dear friends and loved ones whom we left behind. You each now know how much my heart misses little Prince and you have also met all of those whom we became so close to. Please uphold them in your prayers as God leads.

Thank you SO MUCH for all you've done to make this trip possible. Whether you supported it financially or prayerfully, you are the reason that God allowed us to go!

We can never thank you enough for the blessing that you've brought to our lives.

And now I'll leave you the verse that the Lord brought to me yesterday:
1 Samuel 2:8
"He lifts the poor from the dust - yes from a pile of ashes! He treats them like princes, placing them in seats of honor."

Oh Lord, I thank you that this is true. Amen.

No comments: