Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Current Conditions:)

First of all, let me say THANK YOU for your prayers!!! I can't tell you how much they have meant to us. We still see Satan's arrows around but we have felt such peace since I shared the need for prayer with my bloggy warriors!:)

THANK YOU!!

Okay; this post is highly boring and uninteresting to anyone but my mom, but oh well.

I thought I would go ahead and post a little link to the current weather conditions and time in Monrovia, Liberia (where we will be in just a few days)!

Anyone who knows my dear mom knows that she is slightly obsessed with the weather channel. It has proven to be a very useful obsession on occasion as I've called her from the midst of random blizzards we've hit along our travels, but it is an unusual obsession nonetheless.

Well; to quench her thirst for the most up to date weather knoweledge (and mostly because I was trying to figure out what time it is in Monrovia right now) I have found this nice little linky thing!!

HAVE AT IT MOM!!! It's sunny in Monrovia right now!! Better check back in an hour though, you wouldn't want to miss the latest forecast!!:) (just kidding Mom - I love you!!)

No comments: