Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15th, 2009

We're Home!!!!!!!!

It's been a week filled with more emotion and lessons than I can begin to describe in one simple post.

We arrived back in the states at dinner time last night and we were in bed by 9pm (30+ hours of travelling will do that to you).

We are both well and we were thrilled to see our precious angels at the airport (complete with balloons and a welcome home sign)!

I have spent the last hour dreading the laundry I need to do today and trying to brace myself to check my email.

Obviously, since that first day, I was unable to get to a computer to do any posting but I want you all to be able to walk through the experience with us. So, what I'm planning on doing is starting tomorrow by posting the entry from my journal for each day of the trip.

My prayer is that you will be able to catch at least a glimpse for all that transpired over the last 10 days of our lives....put on your seatbelts....let's travel to Africa together! :)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't wait! I am so glad that you are home and safe and back with your precious children. I can already tell God has moved in your life and I am so excited to hear all your news. Welcome home!

Luke Holzmann said...

Welcome back!

~Luke