Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trying to hold it together...

Pretty much I'm trying to hold it together right now.

...Talked to my mom earlier today and just about cried during that conversation...

My Aunt called me to say that she was praying because she knows how hard it can be to leave kids behind... GULP.

Tucked Ayden into bed where he began sobbing that he was going to miss me so much.

Holding back the tears at every turn today.

I know this is what we're supposed to be doing but it was much easier to make trips like this back in the days when I was single and naive.

God is so good and I'm praying for His peace as tomorrow morning approaches.

Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement. I truly think I am blessed with some of the most amazing prayer warriors a girl's ever had.

Love you all!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Praying for you Cyndie! We went to China for 5 weeks in 2000 but we didn't have the kids then. Hope the Lord gives you peace while you're gone!

Luke Holzmann said...

Lord, I ask that You will provide the entire family with peace and joy at this opportunity. Give Cyndie a safe trip, may everything go smoothly, and may her children have a wonderful time with friends and family while she is away. Amen.

Have a great trip!

~Luke