Monday, April 14, 2008

A Dream Come True!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't exactly have what would be considered a "green thumb"! I wouldn't say it's black...probably it's more of a very deep turquoise color....either way, it certainly isn't green.

However, growing up with a Nana and Bop who had one of the most beautiful backyards I have ever seen and a Mom who planted a perennial garden years ago that is truly breathtaking, I have always had a desire to have my own little garden.

Well, THIS IS THE YEAR!!! I trekked on over to Walmart and picked out some plants with my mother in law and Donn and I planted them together. I must say that I am quite proud of myself! Nevermind the fact that I just got word that it's going to frost tonight (...don't I live in the South?)!

Frost or no frost, I will bask in the glory of this accomplishment! Yeah for Spring!!!

1 comment:

lifelaughterchaos said...

Cyndie! Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm the mother of the boy holding leaves! I would be honored if you posted it it on your blog. He has no idea I thought he was so funny!

I haven't had a chance to look over your whole site, but I will definitely be back! We have so much in common! We are in process of adopting a daughter! I can't wait to read more of your story!!