Friday, April 11, 2008

An Ostrich Tried To Pick My Nose!

What a nice Spring break we have had with Donn's parents here and Ayden off from school for the week. We spent today at the Lazy 5 Ranch which is a drive through ranch where you see everything from pot belly pigs to a rhino!

We had zebras try to get into our car, an ostrich close enough to my nose that I swear he was going to try to pick it and a Texas long horn steer actually keyed my car with his horns....no kidding...not the highlight of the day, though a free souvenir nonetheless. : )


Obviously, after a day like that, I have no deep thoughts to share but I will leave you with a few pictures of the event. And for the record, if anyone knows how to get a huge scratch out of a car, please let me know!



1 comment:

Charissa said...

I love Lazy 5 Ranch!!! I took Chad shortly after we moved here...and there is always an interesting story or two!