Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bear With Me

So sorry to disappoint my faithful 3 (AKA, my mom clicks on my blog 3 times a day), but I will not be having any deep and insightful thoughts today.

Of course, that implies that I have deep and insightful thoughts on other days, and I think we all know that is not true!:)

Point being, I am in the process of revamping my blog so I will not have time to fill your minds with deep thoughts about ipods, lipliner or how incredibly uncool I really am. So sorry to disappoint! I can feel my mom just writhing in pain.

Check back tomorrow for a new look though!! (Great...now I've committed myself...let's pray I get this thing finished by tomorrow!) Hang in there Mom!!

4 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Now that you're on my RSS feed, I read every time you post. So, now you have four... unless your mom clicks once less to make up for my presence [smile].

~Luke

Charissa said...

Ok so I have a few things to say. I love your blog and have been checking it almost everyday for a while now. Also you do have deep insightful things to say! And we need to get together soon!

Meg Lambert said...

Love the new blog. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Very snazzy, hip look you got going on here. It's almost as if you were hiding some "cool" in there somewhere! :) Love the new look!