Tuesday, June 10, 2008

From 'Social' to 'Spunky'...

Well, it's official. My little boy has now finished kindergarten and is movin' on up.

It has been a year of much laughter, some tears and MANY, MANY lessons!

We were SO proud of Ayden today when he received the award for the "friendliest kid" in his class.

Granted...every kid received an award; but to little Ayden that didn't matter a bit! He is proud of his accomplishment and we are too!

I must admit that I laughed a bit when I opened up his report card and saw the comment that the teacher had written. You see, in my elementary years, my report card said "Cyndie is a good student but a little too much of a social butterfly." I know that's a major shock to you all!

When I got Ayden's report card today it said, "Ayden is a spunky little guy."

Well, I think one thing is for certain; if Ayden follows in his mommy's path, he will spend many more days talking incessantly and finally one day he'll decide that maybe he should start a blog.

From one "social" freak to another "spunky" boy; I'm so very proud of you Ayden!!

You'll turn out just fine! We hope :)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swung by to say hi and see ya @ She Speaks! Safe Travels!