Monday, June 2, 2008

You know who you are...

Well, somebody out there has been praying and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

I can't begin to tell you how much I have felt the prayers of the saints since I posted my desperate plea for prayers concerning my book proposal.

Since that post I have had many great evenings of solid focus and writing. I was also able to spend close to 9 hours on Saturday where I got away from the busyness and locked myself in Donn's office while I did some mad editing!! God is SO GOOD and I am SO grateful for your prayers!

I may never know how many of you sent up a quick prayer on my behalf, but I can assure you that your prayers have made the difference. I am feeling very peaceful about this upcoming meeting and I am in awe of God's hand in my life.

So often in life it is easy to remember to ask for prayer in times of need, but often I fear that I forget to praise God for the answers to that prayer.

Well, I am PRAISING GOD today for my sisters all around the U.S.A who are standing beside me on this venture!! May God bless each one of you today!!

Man, what a mushy girl I am...don't you just feel like we need a big group hug?! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

lifelaughterchaos said...

I did lift up a prayer for ya...but I can't take all the credit!