Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh how I love thee...let me count the ways...

Big day today!

Today is the 30 somethingth birthday of the hottest man in the world and also our 9th wedding anniversary!
In honor of the man of my dreams, the husband of my children, the best friend I’ve ever had and the hottest stud on the planet; I thought I’d make a list of some of the things I love the most about my man.
If you’re not lookin’ for mush today then you’ve come to the WRONG BLOG!

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU, DONN:

Your passion for serving Christ
Your heavenly blue eyes
Your loyal spirit
Your “laid-back” outlook on life
The way you wrestle with the boys
Your breakfasts
Your blonde hair and red beard
The way you make the perfect cup of coffee
Your obsession with keeping your car vacuumed out
The way you bring me back down to earth when I’ve gone off the deep end
Your hidden “redneck” tendencies
The sparkle in your eye when you hold Elle
Your athleticism that puts me to shame
The way you have fought to overcome fears
Your dimples
Your desire to keep life “simple”
How you can turn a trip to Walmart into a “date”
And most of all;
I love how you have challenged me, guided me, loved me and brought me closer to Christ.

After all these years, you are still the man of my dreams and I couldn’t be more in love.
I love you!


Who are these kids? :)

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Baby!

3 comments:

Carisa said...

I personally love the mush, I have tears in my eyes. I feel the same about my guy, I just feel so blessed, thanks for sharing how you feel!
Happy Bday Donn and anniversary!!!
Carisa
ps-we too have "dates" at various stores :)

E said...

Quality pictures!

** H ** said...

Congrats on 9 years yesterday (16 years for us today!)and happy yester-birthday to the man who is the object of such MUSH! :>)

I'm checkin' out blogs from Lysa TerKeurst's list for She Speaks... lots of great stuff to read.

I'm an adoptive mom, too.
Loved your adoption story!

**H**
(Heather)