Friday, June 13, 2008

Long Live KENNY G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I know that you've all been cuddled up in your beds crying for me since you heard about my ipod disaster.

I have gone to bed every night thinking about my poor three readers (you see, it used to be 2 but due to my incredibly deep and insightful thoughts, we have now graduated to 3 loyal readers) and how you must all be tossing and turning as you commiserate my deep loss and the downward spiral of my high-tech world.

Well girls! Get yourselves up and out of bed and put on your fanciest outfits! Come on; this is high heels and mascara time!!! Shave your legs and get out the curling iron!! It's time to celebrate, for the party was "dampened" (excuse the pun) but it couldn't be drowned!

After many long days of Edy's ice cream and boxes of kleenex, I plugged in my ipod this morning and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH, the power of Kenny G! He can be silenced for a time, but he can't be destroyed! :)

And now, you may all resume your normal lives. There's no need to cry any more! :)

PS. Just as a reminder...I don't actually have any Kenny G on my ipod. Kenny Loggins...maybe...Kenny Chesney, probably....Kenny G...NOPE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As my husband(with not so hidden red-neck tendencies) would say when he is ready to celebrate, "Girl, put on your blue jeans and pearls, were goin' to the Sizzler!!!"
LOVE IT!

Melissa said...

Now you have 4 people!!! I love your website. :-) I am soooo glad that your ipod is working. That picture of it in the washer was funny.

Keep up the posts...I always enjoy reading them. Are you going to She Speaks?

Blessings,
Melissa

lifelaughterchaos said...

Yeah! God is good!!! ;)